£27,000 – 30,000
All Creo activities
Operations Manager / Operations Director / Operations Administrator
London (Mon & Fri WFH)
Creo initiates and organises events and programming across three key strands: photography, film and
contemporary art. Established in 2007 as World Photography Organisation, Creo has since grown in
scope, furthering its mission of developing meaningful opportunities for creatives and expanding the
reach of its cultural activities. Today, its flagship projects include the Sony World Photography
Awards, Sony Future Filmmaker Awards, PHOTOFAIRS Shanghai & New York and Photo London.
Working in partnership with Angus Montgomery Arts, Creo provides support across the group’s
ventures, helping to deliver some of the world’s leading art fairs. These include member fairs in The
Art Assembly, an affiliation of major international art fairs with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific
The Operations Executive role is an opportunity for a motivated individual at the start of their career
to join the company at an exciting time and gain first-hand experience working on major
international projects, helping to oversee the different stages of their production. You will join a
team of three in the London office as well as work closely with colleagues in Marketing and PR.
The role requires a team player who is very organised in their approach, detail-oriented and works
well with all team members and external partners and suppliers to help plan and deliver successful
events and to make sure we run a smooth efficient service.
The job holder will work with the Operations Director and Manager to plan and deliver successful
events and assist with day-to-day admin tasks.
• Help to oversee and organise the logistics of the Sony World Photography Awards and the
Sony Future Filmmaker Awards programmes including award ceremonies, exhibitions and
• Liaise with artists, industry experts and projects partners to organise international travel.
• Work with suppliers: walling, printers, mail houses, venues, caterers, rental contractors.
• Work with curators, industry experts and galleries regarding artwork selection for
• Gallery and artwork logistics for the Sony World Photography Awards travelling exhibition.
• Manage event staffing schedules.
• Day-to-day office production (email and phone enquires, database accurately maintained).
• Oversee the annual Operational planning timeline for the Sony World Photography Awards
and the Sony Future Filmmaker Awards.
• Work with the Operations Director to deliver events within agreed budget.
• Undertake international travel as and if required.
• Source and develop supplier relations to deliver events.
• Successfully plan and organise workloads to meet set deadlines.
• Ensure good communications between the company’s departments to deliver project assets
inline with the production timeline.
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Highly organised and proactive.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Positive attitude towards your work, colleagues and external partners.
• Help to create seamless events.
• Deliver events on budget.
• Adhere to project deadlines and internal timelines.
• Cultivate positive relationships with suppliers and project partners.
• The role is based in the company!s London office – 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PL.
• We operate a hybrid model with Tue – Thu based in the office and Mon & Fri WFH.
• Normal working hours are Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm.
• You will report directly to the Operations Director.
• Out of hours work at events and international travel will be required